Winter is here but is your skin ready for it? Don’t let it suffer and become a recluse! Here’s my top tips and products to help you on your way!
- Treat yourself to a rejuvenating facial like Comcit by Crystal Clear (£95) to give instant hydration and stimulate collagen after all those summer rays!
- Regular monthly facials are such a worthwhile investment- your skin loves continuity in order for it to regulate!
- Get into a regular skincare routine and STICK to it! Sonic brushes are brilliant to help stimulate the skin whilst completely cleansing thoroughly. Try Crystal Clear’s Brush kit (£69.99) the perfect way to try out your essentials for a fraction of the cost before you invest more.
- Not to bore you but what you eat (and drink) has a huge impact on your skin. Find it strange when you eat poorly and have a ‘blow out’? your skin feels dull and tired? Not at all! Clean foods = clean skin! Try it and see the difference!
- Have a ‘clear out’ in your bathroom cabinet and invest in fewer products but of a higher grade if necessary! Different skincare companies use different quality ingredients and more concentrated levels of key ingredients. Don’t be ‘sold’ by needing a different cream or potion for every time of the day! Invest in a good cleanser, exfoliator and moisturiser such as Crystal Clear Soothing Cleansing Gel(£26) and Skin Repair Moisturiser(£38) in the long term you will spend less..